Glad to have you back for this week's IBM i Pulse! Each week we'll take a deeper look at the latest IBM i and Profound Logic news. This week we are looking at the past year in the IBM i community and the power Watson can have on your customer experience.
From Our Experts:
- Ted Holt's latest IT Jungle article Addresses A Legitimate Question.
Profound Logic News:
- We are happy to announce that John Valance has Joined the Profound Logic Services Team
- Learn how easy it is Debugging CSS Styles in Profound UI.
- See how Profound.js Uses Watson's Facial Recognition.
- Here are the 3 UI's Used with Profound.js in this Profound Pro Tip.
- Profound UI Version 6 has a new Fix Pack that is available now!
Industry News:An IBM i Year in Review by Alex Woodie
As the year draws to a close the team at IT Jungle takes a retrospective mood and looks back at 2018 as a whole. With the hope of gaining some perspective on where we have been, Alex takes a deep dive into each individual month and some of the highlights each of those months brought us.Why Watson? More Accuracy. Less Training Time. Better CX Results by Nick Therkelsen-Terry
Customer Experience (CX) is vital to any business growth and small improvements can yield big dividends. The problem with trying to make even small changes can be an archaic system. Many businesses don't have a system that can meet their future CX needs and many systems can't meet current needs. Traditionally, CX systems classify and organize data for streamlined reports, but oversimplify things leaving useful data in the 'dark.' Using AI like Watson can help shine the light on lost data and increase the CX in any business model.