Glad to have you back for this week's IBM i Pulse! Each week we'll take a deeper look at the latest IBM i and Profound Logic news.
From Our Experts:
- Ted Holt has a new articles for IT Jungle that teaches you about Refactoring RPG - GOTO.
Profound Logic News:
- Profound UI Version 6 is now available! Check out what we have updated.
- Profound Logic has Revealed a Major Upgrade to Our Visual Designer.
- Here is a look Introduction to Profound UI's Upgraded Visual Designer.
- Learn how to Create a Profound.js Application From Scratch.
- Learn how to Increase Responsiveness in Your Tabs with this Profound Pro Tip.
Genuinely Useful Career Resources for Self-Taught Developers by Roger Huang
A growing number of developers are self-taught, either by choice or by necessity. But being self-taught can come with a lot of questions and concerns. Roger Huang has a great practical piece on how these newly taught developers can get a leg up on their careers.
- Find Your Community
- Look Through Actual Code to Build Your Profile
- Consult and Participate in Wikis
- Find Different Approaches to Finding a Job
Giving Your Applications Eyes
Profound.js is leading the way in allowing you take full advantage of extending your RPG and connecting you to Open-Source products like Watson and Google's API Vision.