Glad to have you back for this week's IBM i Pulse! Each week we'll take a deeper look at the latest IBM i and Profound Logic news.
From Our Experts:
- Ted Holt helps you solve Two CL Problems in his latest IT Jungle article.
Profound Logic News:
- Profound UI Version 6 has a new Fix Pack that is available now!
- Profound Logic now offers its Profound UI Mobile Clients an Offline Mode.
- Here is an Intro to Profound UI Grid Widget.
- Learn how to Use Profound.js & Node.js Promises to Speed Up Your Apps.
- Learn how to Simplify Database Access with pjs.query() with this Profound Pro Tip.
5 Reasons to Attend 2018 Fall COMMON
Next week is the 2018 Fall COMMON conference and there are plenty of reasons for attending this popular conference. Here are the top 5 reasons for attending this year's Fall COMMON Conference:
- This year has over 125 sessions that are included in the 3 day conference. Included in those sessions are 7 from our very own Scott Klement! You can see his schedule here. There is plenty of opportunities to learn on subjects like: Application Development, Database, RPG, Open Source Language, System Management, and others!
- Pittsburgh in the Fall is a beautiful place to be! The "City of Bridges" has over 446 bridges to explore expanding over 3 beautiful rivers. Make sure to check out all the sites and attraction of this great city.
- There are over 2 dozen Exhibitors (including Profound Logic) that you can talk with over a free expo lunch.
- Take a certification exam at the special conference rate! With business computing, RPG, AIX, and IBM i options available to you.
- New to 2018, each workshop will include a hands-on element to it. Make sure to take the time to get into one of the many workshops available.
The Node.js and JS Foundations Want to Merge by Frederic Lardinois